Sunday, February 24, 2008

For The Record



Just this week, I conquered ...
- Secret Recipe
- Ma Maison
- Crystal Jade
- Swensons
- Din Tai Feng
- Jack's Place

... imagine the amount of fats I've accumulated each meal, and
the more than SG$200 of GST and service charge paid.

Next week, I should avoid all these because I feel sinful for my tummy (it's big now!), and spend more on retail therapy. It will be great to catch a couple of movies too.

Needless to say, I GAIN-ed weight.




Yay! All my family, friends and relavtives who want me to gain weight will be so happy lo. Wow, I caused happiness to people.

For the first time, I have an urge to go sun-tanning- that is flaunting the sexy trunks, closer contact to my favourite SUN, and have the feeling that my skin is more firmer and in healthier colour. This is crazy! I am lazy, I have to work, I get headache easily when contact with the sun and I can actually get change and take the lift downstairs now to swim but I don't want. I want to sleep soon, cause Zzzzz monster has attacked.



One of the movie trailers of Dance of the Dragon in youtube. Fann is awesome because she dance very well and professionally in the movie. She has definitely put in a lot of hard work. I'm really impressed but definitely not when she opens her mouth. The Shanghai Knights star needs to work on her english. Btw, Jang Hyuk is prince charming! Until next time, bye bye lo.

No comments: