WEE!
Hi guys hi hi hi hi hi! How's your holiday coming along? I am doing well and meaningful, haha! These two days was about the same routine just that yesterday went Malaysia, again with my parents and relatives. We went to this very very expensive restaurant and ate a noodle for RM80! Wonder if they have something like CASE too? Can complain and complain! It did bring us laughter anyway, we were laughting at how stupid we were ordering so many expensive food.
Because I need to go shop for furniture with my parents these two days, I have to follow them everywhere they go. We spend some time in the office each day, some time waiting in the car for my dad to have meeting in his customer's office,
And some time shopping for Abalone (Hong Kong Street) for his customers each day. But finally, we also managed to find the right furnitures for our house. Now I feel so relaxed and woohoo, tomorrow going shopping! It's high time all of you go get Chinese New Year clothes man!
I just learned that Chia Ling's been back in Taiwan since October. Haix so sad, how come?! Now I have one friend in US and another in Taiwan, please no more!
I have been watching the Three Kingdom Anime (San Guo) DVD which Vincent lent me. You see, I think chinese youths these days are starting to ignore our very own chinese culture and I can't let this go on. I must learn about San Guo and spread it and I will feel proud as a chinese! Yes! Okie, gotta watch my DVD liao, byes!


No comments:
Post a Comment