Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Crazy Shopping
Went to Sim Lim Square this afternoon to check out what's the problem with my hard disk. Then I went to Si Ma Lu temple to pray pray. Read about my horoscope for this year outside OG- it says that I am going to meet someone special, so happy man!

Vivi and I decided the other day to go check out some rural place in Singapore to shop as we were just so tired very orchard and bugis and vivo. Marvin tagged along so as to protect his GF while Zhao wanna to check it out ever since I told him about the place.


Didn't really have much treasures there either. Singapore shopping is boring. Marvin who shopped all his CNY clothes in ZARA yesterday bought us to Orchard to shop. Anyway, these days really hard for me to buy clothes. I hardly have new clothes for the CNY. Shopping in SG is boring because we are small and every where you go, the clothes is about the same. Many clothes in Bugis for example, are from Bangkok and it ain't fashion. Hopefully very soon, I will land on Japan, Hong Kong or Taiwan for an enjoyable shopping trip. YES!

That's Marvin, waiting for his best friend, Food! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I hope he will give Vivi a wonderful and unforgetable surprise, she deserves it!

No comments: