Monday, February 05, 2007

Little Nicky Wants To Play!
Holiday come come come. I am okie now but not few hours ago. This afternoon, when I was about to leave my house to hand up the assignments, I received a message saying that the dateline has been extended. Damm so pissed. Imagine WASTING my whole weekend to do the assignments and not enjoying my family outing and stuffs and now it's been extended. But I wasn't that surpirse either. It's been like that for the other two assignments which we submitted last week. Well, the system is bad and it marks the unprofessionism of the people behind it. To all my pals, next time don't follow datelines! They will be extended somehow.

Enough, I am now enjoying and breathing every moment of my holiday. So many things to do, especially New Year is coming, have to spring clean and buy new furnitures and clothes (haha shopping I am coming). Hopefully I will get a job too, money money money!

Can you imagine it's already Februrary? Wow time flies, I can imagine I just celebrated New Year yesterday. Recently I am addicted in eating "Zhu Yu Zha" or in english, I think is fried pig's oil. I know it's bad so can somebody tell me how bad eating that is and persuade me to not eat them? If not I really cannot control myself and I will eat and eat and eat! Please...

No comments: