Friday, February 09, 2007

Shopping Day
Today all the guys in our class went shopping, well Andrea considered guy la hor, except for Marvin who wants to stay at home and do assignments, how hardworking!

Everytime when I want take self portrait, Andrea will appear somehow. Maybe she wants to take photo with me very much. Hmmm...

You know, me the shopping king is kind of sick of shopping in Singapore le. So small, then hor many clothes either too expensive or cheap but common and ugly. Nowadays, it's hard for me to even buy one clothing each time. Oh ya the guys in my class are really not professional shoppers. They walked until very slow and don't know how to dig "treasure". Guess they still have lots to learn from me the shopping king. And I have lots to learn on playing pool from them.

This is Cris, the Ah Beng, well maybe not, but definitely an avid reader of NicholasAPB.Blogspot.Com! Heehee =)

I think these days the MrBrownShow getting more and more funny. Previously, they are not really that interesting. Here two which I strongly reccommend you guys to listen. This one is about what happens when Singapore has something like Youtube. I find it very very true and this one is on the flooding issue where some "regional" country blamed us about it. Go listen!

To all my friends getting O level results tomorrow, good luck and do tell me your results!

No comments: