Friday, December 29, 2006

Subway all the way!

Subway is my new found lover! Wahaha! The sandwiches there are simply awesome. And ahh! THE COOKIE!! Somebody help me please. Last week I kept eating Mos Burger and this week I keep eating Subway. Then next week how? Subway plus Mos Burger? Or Jack's Place even better.


Anyway, it's winter in Singapore and I went out with my friends yesterday. It was suppose to be our SUN-TAN one lor, but because winter no SUN so cannot SUN-TAN la. Nevermind about that, I went shopping and caught the movie "Night in the Museum". The movie was interesting, but the story is so-so, not very my style afterall. Can't wait to see Curse of the Golden Flower too! No, not because of that Jay Chou, but it's all because of the ever gorgeous Gong Li. Heehee!

Yesterday somebody won the don't know what Best Dress Award in his zone wo. Kept showing off. Congratulations anyway, lucky he no forget his Shi Fu. We also bought birthday present for Joey and met her for dinner at Gombak. Not much of a surprise because she sort of like know we giving her present. So clever.

I went to hospital to check-up this morning. Don't know what's the problem, every time I get pissed when I go to the hospital. Is it because of the service or is it because I am hard to serve?Actually nowadays more and more people are going to private hospitals rather than government hospital. Gosh! I still have to go back next week! Don't know if I can don't go a not? Aiyoyo!


Nevermind about that, Candy is bringing me to her salon later in the afternoon. So exciting! Better get prepare liao, Ciaox!

No comments: