OUT
Two weeks ago, I met a friend who is studying interior design. He told me that 10 of his class drop out. Can you imagine 10? Which means his class is left with about 10 classmates only. They say that design courses are very stressful that's why. At that moment, I was relieved no one from my class drop out.
But now, I am sad to say that Sharon Choo is dropping out of our class. I don't know what to say now. I couldn't believe it until I called her to ask. People are like that, you have to treasure them when they are around. I will miss the fun and laughter she gave me but don't worry, we will still be in contact. I respect her decision and wish her all the best. This news is a big blow on me and I hope that no more person from our class will drop out, at least for now.
And for your information, local designer brand Song+Kelly21 bids farewell to the fashion scene recently. That's what I was talking about the other day, there are little room for local designer brands these days. Let's all step out of our comfort zone.


No comments:
Post a Comment