Jungle Bells
I went to Cedric's Christmas Party this morning. Georgina was so sweet to join me. However, she is never early. I was meeting them at Boon Keng Station at 10am but Georgina only arrived at Clementi MRT station at 10am. About 30 people were already waiting for us at the MRT station when we arrived. I was pretty pai seh, I never like to be late because I understand how it feels for someone to wait. Anyway, speak of the devil, guess who I met?!
My classmate Sharon Choo Hong Yen!!! We were shocked! We screamed and laughed when we saw each other. She even laugh until she fall and lied down on the floor. What a small world isn't it? She is so very high la, lucky got her there. At the party, we sing, play, eat and exchanged gifts. Oh ya! She wear her shirt the wrong side and only realised it when the party is about to end. And she told me she ride bicycle to school everyday from Primary 5 to Secondary 4. Hahahahahahahaha. Anyway, I don't fancy going to a place where there are many people I don't know. Maybe because I don't really like to socialise? No... I think is because I sometimes made myself difficult to get. Difficult to get? Sounds so weird. Anyway, I am pretty "Zuai(3)" la.
After the party, I went to meet a few friends for a mini reunion. We shopped and shopped and shopped. However, it's really not a very good time to go shopping now because it's the festive season and everywhere is so crowded, so difficult to breath!
We had lunch at my favourite fastfood, Mos Burger! Oh I love Mos Burger. I have been eating Mos Burger and Mos Burger these few days and I am still craving for more. At Mos Burger, I always have a bad habit of eating many many packets of tomato sauce. I used to eat 7 packets of tomato sauce for a burger set meal but I recently cut down to 5 packets. I hope I can continue to cut down the number of packets as according to a US magazine, tomato sauce is the most fattening sauce of all.
I always praise girls who wear heels in front of me. But not for today =P




No comments:
Post a Comment