Sunday, September 17, 2006

Interesting Archives
I was looking through some of my older posts and I thought they are very interesting and funny. The blogging style used before and now is so much different. I would say I started out with a cute and youthful boy boy type of blog but now it had turned to a mature young man's blog. It's not a good thing being old you know. Starting with the most earliest selected post-

Archive One-
Cooking Exam
It was actually my O Level Food and Nutrition practical exam. I think I did a great job and right from the bottom of my heart, I think my cooking is the best among my classmates. You can't judge unless you tried all of the dishes, so I think I am in a better position to judge. Click to view

Archive Two-
June Holiday 2005
OMG! My picture is so cute. I so envy myself then. I want to become so young and youthful like the me in the picture but you know what, this will never happen. Even if I cut my hair now, it won't be the same anymore. I am much older now and the wrinkles on my face are so much more. Haiyoyo. Should have took more photos then. Anyway, this is a post where I talk about my June holiday. Not bad at all!

Archive Three-
The Maid
This is a pretty hilarious post. I was actually talking about what this terrible horrible and vegetable maid did during our Genting trip. Hmm, thank god she ain't working for my cousin now.

Archive Four-
Preparing for Prep Exam
My post in my blog increases during exam period. Surprising? Because every time when I was studying, my mind keep thinking elsewhere. Look, I even can take photo during my study time. Now I feel so fortunate. Come to think of that, it's been so long since I have exams.

Archive Five-
Recalling my Primary School days
I love this post. In it, I talk about many things that happened in my primary school life. And the picture was taken when I was in primary five. I simply love the shirt I was wearing in the picture =) Sometimes you just wish you can turn back time and go back to the good old days.

Archive Six-
Steffenie Birthday 2005
It was one of the most unforgetable celebration I had. Many many people were present. I remember Junjie and Dennis we had a great time. And the present we bought for her?! We thought it will really come in handy when she is inUS.

Archive Seven-
Graduation Night Prep
An up close and follow up on the afternoon before my Graduation Night at Crown Hotel. It was really fun (although it's a little tiring) getting ready for the big night. I had my medicure and facial mask done?! What the...

Archive Eight-
Graduation Night
An after thought on how I felt during the Graduation Night. I will never forget being on stage with so many people cheering and shouting for me. I really feel like a heavenly king with so many many supporters. I love you all! Now that we all parted, I really miss many of you. Hopefully we will have a gathering some day and meet up!

Archive Nine-
Star Awards 2005
A very very long post about Star Awards. I remembered spotting Cynthia Koh making faces at other celebrities. And commenting about how the celebrities dressed. And commenting on how Joanne Peh really sucks like hell.

Archive Ten-
My Birthday 2006
I really want to thank those who were there to celebrate my birthday. I appreciate it very much. Next year, I foresee a bigger and more grand birthday celebration, hopefully!

Archive Eleven-
Fun at Friendster
Was surfing Friendster.Com when I found so many funny pictures that I actually put them up and show you people. Sometimes these little things around you can simply brighten up your day. However don't get the wrong impression tat I like to surf Friendster. Actually I don't.

Archive Twelve-
Adventure in Room
A stupid insect appeared in my room. It was pretty big. It scared the whole hell out of me. I killed it and my room turned into a big big mess. I got a note at my door to warn my family members about it. All because of one insect =)


Until then, Goodbye to the old Nicholas. The top 12 selected archives will be placed at the right side of the website for future reference.

No comments: