
Was at the Big O Restaurant on Saturday for a reunion with Miss Ng and my primary school friends. Miss Ng is my primary 3 form teacher who made me the class monitor and prefect. I joined her Stamp Club till primary 5 when she left the school due to medical problems. It's been so long since we last met.
Lik Teck and Jon are still very much the same as they use to. It was really a very emotional meeting for me. Looking back at the photos Lik Teck brought, it somehow brings me back to the good old days. And I must say Lik Teck, you really had a good collection of photos of me! Oh damm, I am getting too emotional these days. I have to stop here before I find myself sobbing.
Well, the world is small. Met my cousin who I haven't met for long and my schoolmate Desmond that day. Ahh! Now I should feel honoured and happy I know so much people =)
Anyway, I am a little bored these days because it's holiday. I miss my friends. So to all of you out there, better ring me up quick before I go into deeper depression.
No comments:
Post a Comment