Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ministry of ENJOYMENT

I have been busy busy busy every since school reopen with so much assignments in hand and stuffs to settle. But I am happy leh. I think it is extremely important to stay happy and enjoy yourself while doing your work at the same time.

To some of you, it might be hard, cause this is the highest status as a student, Wahaha! Last weekend was about doing the video assignment. We spent 3 days in total. All thanks to senior ZJ for agreeing to be our lead actress although she is bombarded with assignments as well.




On the very first day, we was very remorsed as she cancelled her birthday celebration with her friends. But see what we have got for her? SURPRISE!




The second day didn't started off well. We were threw out of a building first thing in the morning. But we didn't let it affect our mood to shoot our assignment elsewhere. Nanny nanny poo poo!




After Ammanda and ZJ left, the three of us went on a mission to Pasir Ris Park in search of the legendary tree. Being so tired and having to carry so much equipments, we set onto a bike and woohooo!



Like I said, we must enjoy while doing work at the same time. There must be a balance. Look at what A grade students are doing in the midst of doing their assignment- It's CANDID TIME!



Haha "So How", Haha "Balooku", Haha the other groups in this assignment. Fourest Film is the way to go.



The fun shall never end. We flagged a cab and headed to T3 for more and more and more photos! There, we met the group "So How" and watch them film.




High High into the SKY!



After so much of jumping, we were really tired. It's hard to believe that we will be in the third year real soon. OLD OLD OLD!



You carry luggage to the airport. We, carry equipments to the airport.



After dinner, while "So How" is still filming their escalator scene, we woohoo! again. If I were to calculate, we jumped to around 100 times on the day to take the pictures.



Dino adopted me home the night before and that means I don't have to wake up early the next morning. I love to stay at Dino's place! The final day, we headed to Pasir Ris first thing in the late morning to shoot the legendary tree we found the day before.



Our very last scene was at this florist. Presenting to you ladies and gentlemen, Vincent's virgin screenplay.



The aunty at the florist is Ammanda's mother's friend. Thanks Aunty Susan!

Back to school on Tuesday, we feel that we had just came back from a holiday. But we can't let our guards down, because we have to edit edit and edit the video!





This is Shing, 她很红,because she models for SP's BE Campaign.n



Melissa gave me a shock when I saw her doing mathematics for her GEMS. It's so so so scary. I mean its been a long time since I did maths and I don't want to do maths. WHY Mel? WHY choose such a difficult GEMS?



2 assignments are due on Friday and like always, I am worried for Ziyi. I don't think she will hand in her assignments in time. Hope she can CHONG to the finishing line!

No comments: