Friday, January 18, 2008

Mang TV

How's everyone? It's holiday now and I am so ready to WAHAHA! Last week was one of the most tensed week for the entire year 2. From Saturday to Tuesday, we were chonging for the MTV Valentine Campaign and hardly get to sleep. If I remember correctly, we only slept for an average of 3 hours daily. No kidding =)

Went to Sok's place, Mel's place, Yuan's place, my place then Sok's place again. Although it is so tiring, we do have fun sometimes.




SP's coverboy and his team LECHING were at my place together with my team on Monday. Their group was really fast and while my group was so far behind with so many other things to be completed.




When we are stress, our favourite past time is to cam-whore. With photo booth, neoprint don't mean a thing to us.




Managed to get the opportunity to work with Yuani. Although she's my junior, I treat her like my best friend and I learned a lot of things from her and we have weird similarities. For example, our liking for Jade and Leopard print. Thanks Yuan for your time and patience. We really appreciate it.




The night before, my group gathered at Sok's place to prepare for the presentation. Mel moulded our posters on the moulding board on the very morning of the presentation.



We reached MTV Asia at 9.15am after meeting up with Yuani. Immediately, we dressed her up and sat outside to wait for our turn. Melissa is all sat to be the medic in our presentation!



We stayed in MTV throughout the whole morning, having fun playing and chit chatting. Look at our lovely ZH and ZH, they seem to be enjoying themselves.



Hardcore Dino with Vincent and Nicky



Rolesta so relaxed while waiting for the announcement of the results.



Our POISON IVY certainly stole many limelights from passer-bys here and there.



Finally, we were called into the conference room for the released of the results.



Works from the 10 different groups are being displayed.



CUBE- MTV You've Got Mail

One of my favourite team, CUBE won the top prize! I am so happy for them. When their name was called out, I OMG like hell, as if I was the winner. Unlike the other teams, they are really unique and have very sweet and simple concept. Guozheng, nice Guardian uniform you have got there!



DUOS- MTV Love Upon A Time

The DUOS *missing ZIYI* won the second prize. Apparently Marvin is really fat (especially that butt) and his shirt is too small for him. He should have given that cute shirt to me man.




LOLLIPOP- MTV Affairs

LOLLIPOP, who have been MIA-ing for days are finalling here at the presentation to shine. Their environmental friendly concept won the hearts of the judges and got them the third prize. Congratulations



AFRO HEADS- MTV Ones You

The AFRO HEADS are these group of people who are really nice and helpful and are not afraid to share with us their concept right from the start. Look at the tired faces, wahahaa!




MANGMANG- MTV Love Rash

We are not the best in execution, but we are definitely the funniest in presentation. And we were quite surprised that we made it to the Top 5. Thanks MANGMANG for the hard work we've all put together for this assignment. Gonna miss working with you guys soon!




Since CUBE won the top prize and while MTV is deciding whether a not to use their campaign for Valentine's Day this year, let us give them more coverage on this international blogsite.



After the presentation at MTV, there was a surprise for Nicky.



Marvin gave his virgin cake-cutting experience to Nicky.


More about School


To be frank, I really don't like, I mean most of my classmates and I really don't like the execution of SP's advertisement. I rank it in one of the bottom among other polytechnic ads.




Poor Jon, he has got more better pictures than that! Weeks ago, I saw the SP ad on NP's main bus-stop. I hope he won't get kill if he will to go to NP one day!



And if you think Jon is charming and is love at first sight with him, I feel sorry for you. Apparently, he is taken by Sok. So if you want him, get rid of Sok first.




It's especially happening on the last day of school. We were in charge of the cheer leading team for Design School during the sports day and guess what! We WON! We won the Most Vibrant School award.



I remember how we were struggling with the short dateline to do the mascots, cheers, banners and posters for the sports day. We drove around with Lau to look for the stuffs needed. Yuani was the only year ONE in charge as their lecturer wants the rest of them to concentrate on their assignments during that period.

Although the year two have more than 3 assignments in hand at that point of time, a number of them stayed till late with the four of us to prepare everything that is needed. Without all of those who has contributed to the Sports Day, we couldn't have won. So THANK YOU!





This year ain't a good year for those borned in the year of Dragon. It's true! Many of my dragon mates have sway things happening to them these days. After losing his favourite pouch he bought form Bangkok, Nicky lost his favourite Rocky the following day. Rocky is so cute and adorable and no one will return to Nicky if they will to find it! Argh!




But hey hey, I am now the proud owner of 2 new monkeys from Vincent and Yuani. I seem to have too many monkey now, so stopping showering me with Monkeys already okie? Haha!

It's holiday now and I want to have FUN. This is me, blogging LIVE from Dino's house. Off to have FUN, byes!!!

No comments: