Hello everyone! I am back, I had re-shuffled my feelings after the death of my grandma. Life have still got to move on. She won't want us to get so sad either. And I am glad I survived through the whole thing. I didn't do anything evil or bad to those black hearted people at the funeral because I believe in karma and I won't do anything like them that are morally unright. Basically I just hope that it will go well smoothly with everyone corporating.
And I am really touched and thankful for my mum's side relative all this while, especally the last few days where they all stayed with us throughout, making sure we are fine. Many of them even ask me to give them a call if anything happens. I love them all! Thanks aunties, uncles and cousins!
Did you all feel the earthquake that day? I thought it was so very obvious. I felt so uncomfortable and I kept looking at my curtains to make sure I am not imagining things. I even asked my maid in to my room. She didn't believe initially but she felt it too after that. Many of the people like Daryl whom I saw on MSN also felt it! I was pretty calm but I kept looking out of the window to see if anyone was coming out of the apartments but no one was there. Anyway, I hope you guys didn't freak out!
Was back to school on Thursday to attend the drama meeting. Oh by the way, if you hadn't know, my GEMS drama production, "Apartment of the Feign", was told to be the best and will be playing at the new Amphitheatre at Moberly in October!
We had our rehearsal at the Amphitheatre. It was really very hot and the stage was so big. We aren't really used to it but we are coping on with it quite well. There are so many things more to be done- the publicity thingie, the website, the profile page, the costumes, the props and the sets that are going to be used.
We sat in Wendy and Simone's cars in the afternoon to go to Bali Lane, the one beside Haji Lane, to find some costumes. However, those costumes are more for Halloween and we only managed to get a few of them. That's me helping Cornelyus with the jumper.
After that, Wendy drove us to Salvation Army store at Potong Pasir (one of my favourite estate!). There are really many furniture there which are cheap and can be used as our set. Besides furniture, there are many other things from clothes to toys there. And look what I found there (picture). Most of the cast got their costumes for a real deal there. However I didn't get any because I don't feel so good wearing second hand clothes which are from people you don't know.
Look what you bought over there! Kudos to her for having to bring this all the way to her home. It's for her erm I dunno who whom she had to take care of but not her baby la. Such a lovely act!
We went to watch movie and more shopping for costumes after that. We too had our dinner over at Yun's working place. She was really giving us top service! Thanks thanks for your professionalism.
It's been quite some time since I last enjoyed myself so much. I really love and cherish all the people around me. And I love you all!
To get more of my drama updates and follow-ups, please follow closely to our blog and profiles.
Blog- http://www.apartmentofthefeign.blogspot.com/
Profiles- http://www.geocities.com/nicholasapb/aotf.html
The profile page is not really ready yet. Only mine and Janice's links are working.
The movie we watched was THE INVASION. For those of you who have my MSN, bet you know about my eagerness to watch this movie! I never miss a single Nicole Kidman movie. THE INVASION was awesome awesome awesome. Nicole Kidman is so gorgeous man! It is a must-watch movie after 881!






No comments:
Post a Comment