Sunday, July 22, 2007

Recently
Japan has confirmed that there has been leakage of nuclear in their nuclear plant due to the earthquake. How scary? Back in Singapore, the Dengue fever rate is still high and I strongly urge everyone of you to beware of the mosquitoes.

Recently, I have been trying to gain weight. I eat and eat and get hungary easily. But it is not because I am happy that's why I have good appetite. You know, school is stressful.

Like today, I went to Audrey's studio to take pictures for the Coffee Table Book assignment. It was fun but tiring. Now I know it ain't easy being a model.

Altogether, I did 2 looks- the rocker and the new age guy.

Audrey cut Zhao's fringe and gave him the Korean look. It was amuzing but hilarious at the same time. It's a new look for Zhao I guess and Vivienne is going to love it.

Back to school, we had an very interesting task for DET last week. The task is to go shopping as a group and come back to give presentation about the experiences. It was the most enjoyable task ever in DCMD! Woohoo!

And while preparing for the presentation, Marvin fell asleep. It was so unprofessional of him isn't it? No wonder he didn't get much votes for the Hey! Gorgeous show.

No comments: