Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bad Day
Today is a bad day because I woke up late and is unable to go to the BDS lesson in the morning. Damm it, I sorta broke my record, think it's the first time I woke up late.

Can't help it, yesterday was a tiring day. I was modelling for my friends for their coffee table books the whole day. Morning I was at Tiong Bahru and by afternoon I am at Bukit Panjang already. I also managed to take some nice shots for my coffee table book. Really want to thanks Sophia, Vivi, Ping Ping, Audrey and Zhi Hao for their great help yesterday. It was tiring being a photographer because I have to direct how I want the model to be to get what I want. It was tiring being a model because you have to get the camera angle correct and sometimes to think of nice and new pose for the shoots. And after yesterday, I really want to kudos to those models and celebrities whom I think take good photos. And not to mention the professional photographer being the amazing photographs.

Ziyi was at my Maya lesson today. She was supposed to be rushing her assignments due tomorrow but she was surfing the internet instead. And after an hour, she said she didn't bring her hard disk where her Maya file is being saved and have to go home instead. And just before she leave, she said she decided to go home and play The Sims first. Wahaha, she is forever so blur and funny.

I know her since secondary school and she was surprised I got into the same course as her. She was already involved in the arts while I was so into Food and Nutrition then. But we went to the interview together and got in together. Yay!

Okie so my Maya is really the worst in class, and at the very last minute, I screwed up and I thought I was as good as dead. Audrey came to the rescue and delete the whole thing and fill the hole again. Thanks to her I saw some light for my Maya again. However, now after rendering, it looks like the handphone is being dropped onto the floor and is being dent. It's so ugly and uneven. Argh!

After Maya, I went to the meeting for our senior's grad show. I am in the committee and I am really looking forward to working with them for a wonderful grad show.

No comments: