Some people getting older wo!
We celebrated Daryl and Siu Ping's birthday yesterday. Haha the cake! Did you ever feel that birthday comes by so fast? Each and every day there's people getting older and older and older. Anyway, can you imagine how many cakes we had eaten till now? So many la! Now I see cake already I scare scare. Only Marvin see already will have his saliva out. Wahaha!
More and more and more celebrations! You see, when you mixed with Ah Bengs, you will become one of them unknowingly. Haha did I just say Ah Beng? Oops! Yes if I tell you I smoke you won't feel surprised right? But guess what, I don't. But that day I dreamt of me smoking and very surprisingly, I got a tattoo on my body! Should be more like nightmare.
It's year end and all the assignments just keep piling like hell. Look at Sharon's chair design... it's a toilet bowl chair, cute right? But don't ever touch it, because the toilet bowl cover is old one! Don't say I never warn you hor.



No comments:
Post a Comment