Sunday, November 19, 2006

Nic Nic Nic
Our class started our assignment on the Ikea chair last week at a new place, new environment and new building. It's at the another side of the school, a place where we had never come before.


While having supper the other night with a few of my secondary school friends, they felt so sorry for me after hearing some incidents that I have been through. They also agree that I am no longer as happy as I am in secondary. My confidence level dropped from a big 100% to a low low 0%. And I have to admit. Where is the old me? Bring him back someone. But it's hard actually, having a to study in an environment different to that of my secondary school and having the wrong people too.

Nevermind about that, here's something interesting. One of them (female) suggest we should go sun-tanning one day. Her reason is because she is naturally dark so there's no point making herself fair because it's hard. LOL! What a funny way to think it. Okie dokie, Sentosa we are coming!

I think sometimes I managed to take things easy. Today is a weekend and somehow, every weekend, you will be stuck with school work and this is the main reason of not having much time with your family members. One day is really short. How I wish we coukd extend the day.

Anyway, I went to take photos for my photo journal this morning. It ended at noon and I had lunch with my model at West Mall. After that, I head home for some editing and arranging my photos. Next, I went jogging all the way to the park near my home. After jogging, I went swimming. Now I am really proud of myself. Many people are lazy and slack at home and here I am exercising to keep myself fit. And to those nerds, why stuck yourself at home doing work on weekends when it is mend for us to relax and enjoy. Go get a life!

Now I know I sound arrogant.... I am getting more and more arrogant these days! Gosh! Must be I got influence by Jade. Meanwhile, I was playing mahjong yesterday and I made a few mistakes. To think back, it's been almost half a year since I play it. Gotta buck up my mahjong skills lo! Tata.

No comments: