Monday, November 27, 2006

I have my YOUNG
Look how youthful I was a year ago before the O levels. Steffenie is in US now, busying studying and pursuing her dreams. I really miss her very much. Hope she can be back in SG soon. As for RX, sorry for not being able to celebrate your birthday with the other Happy Family members. I was in Bangkok then. Will find a good time to pass you your present. Funny isn't it? Although we are in the same school, we hardly meet.

Anyway, congratulations to frens and readers of my blog who had completed their O levels! It's been a hard and long year for all of you. It's time to chill out and enjoy the breeze in the air. Don't bored yourself, anything just give me a call. I will be free after 17 December.

As for me, it's a totally different story. I am bombarded with many work that I think I couldn't really managed. Holiday holiday holiday where are you?! Georgina and Liling birthday over so long liao but I am always not free to celebrate for them. When holiday comes, I want to go and have fun, clubbing, I am coming!

Anyway, I went to a friend's BBQ on saturday. Thumbs up for the food. And someone there actually say I cute. Wahaha! Oh ya, send me the pictures man!

Actually after all, it is important to stay neutral and not stressed up. I am still enjoying watching my Kang Xi Lai Le now! Haha! BTW I don't like school. Syaiful and I were saying that many people had changed for the worse. They sucks don't they? Yes they do.

No comments: