Shopping Hazards
Sometimes I really feel sorry for people leaving in Hougang. There aren't any cinemas and decent shopping centre there. I went to Hougang Mall last month and in my opinion, the shops there are too little and really not nice. Today I went to Kovan Heartland Mall and it made me more pity the people leaving in that area.
There shops are not much either and the boutiques there sell unfashionable clothings. What I want to highlight is the attitude of the staffs there! They are terribly rule and cunning and horrigible vegetable and talk non stop like a radio! There's this brand call VERGE on level 2. In it, there's this blonde hair short and not too skinny chinese lady. Another shop call BELLA EAST on the same level where there's this fat lady whose eyes are so big. She too is another tabuley tahan saleswoman. So unfortunately, these two brands are in my blacklist.
Well, it's been a long time since I've update my blog. School has just reopen and I thought it is not as fun as before. Many changes occured as we are now belong to School of Design. Some good lecturers no longer teaches us while some you know, is the opposite. Meanwhile, some true colours of people had shown and made me realised that I am so stupid to believe and have faith in them. Anyway, I saw Eunice Olsen in school the other day and guess what?! She took the same lift as me. Woo, is she my new lecturer?
Paper and Shendia's wedding are coming and I have been shopping around with my mother and aunties for the clothes to wear on that day. Ah, I know I am a good boy :)
When people aren't happy, you will fall sick easily and aged faster and this is what's happening to me. Damm, my tummy hurts so much that 4 bottles of Bao Ji Wan won't help.
No comments:
Post a Comment