Sunday, October 29, 2006

Just some thoughts
What have I been doing recently? Day dreaming lor. I have been day dreaming everyday every hour about me obtaining my driving license and driving on the road. I just think about a lot of things like buying a car, fetching my brother from school, driving my friends out for supper, washing my car and so on. I can't wait to drive although I know it's going to be stressful especially drving other people's car.


As a huge fan of cars, I even read newspapers and stuffs like that to keep myself prepared for the future when I am going to buy a car. I also have a strong six sense telling me that I will pass my test the first time. Thinking of me as a driving is so nice. I can just smile to myself because of that. Haha!

Holiday is coming and I am going overseas. Am really so excited about it. Oh ya, these few days I have been at home teaching my brother as his examinations is next week. But it kind of pissed me off because he is careless and stupid. He is also very lazy and it seems that I am more worried about his examinations than he is. Next week I want to go shopping! The shopping king in me is coming back, heehee! All the shopping centres in Singapore..... here I come!!!

I was reading through some celebrities' blog and I saw some who are also pretty Zi Lian too. Here are a few interesting photos I spotted-



Wayne Lin Jun Jie and his adorable smile.


Local newbie singer, Kaira Kong Si Jia and her teddy bear, or rather a monkey. She is really very girl next door.


Angela is going to scream when she sees this, right Jazreel? Mmm, I wonder how Xiao Gui (aka Alien) come out with this pose? Teach me!


This was by Fish Leong, a photo of her with Jay Chou. Still need me to tell what's wrong with the photo?

Oh ya! Pretty surprised she didn't win the most outstanding/popular Malaysia singer award at yesterday's Golden Globe Awards. For those of you who do not know, it was Gary Cao who won away with that award. Here's what I feel about the GCMA 2006-

BOO to Jocie Guo Mei Mei for making a long thank you speech upon winning the Best Newcomer Award. The other 3 female Best Newcomers' speeches added up together is still shorter than her speech. No wonder she was last in the voting for Singapore Most Outstanding Singer award.

BOO to Joi Chua for dressing like an old lady on the ceremony. She should be more grand as she is the ambassador for GCMA 2006 and also, the only artiste to start off the whole ceremony.

BOO to MediaCorp for not having Live! telecast on national television. Now I really want to say this very much- It was told that more than 10 000 viewers from Asia are watching Live! telecast of the award ceremony. How can Singapore, being the host country for this ceremony not have Live! telecast. The moblog of GCMA is very lack and there are so few pictures. Media companies from other countries like Taiwan, has Live! update and you can see the results and pictures of the ceremony even when the ceremony is still runnning.

On the other hand...

BRAVO for the organisation to work with Resis to come up with the trophy for the ceremony.

BRAVO to Fish Leong for her sexy dress that she wore. This is one thing about Asian award ceremonies, many celebrities are too well covered.

BRAVO to Andy Lau for coming to Singapore and attending the award ceremony.

I am sure very soon, there will be talks about the Singapore Most Outstanding Singer Award. Before the award on Saturday, Kelvin Tan Wei Lian was leading the group of Singaporean singers with a huge gap of 60% on the number of votes. There were already arguements between them and the Yanzi fans who said they spend a lot of money voting. And now that the winner is Stefanie Sun, is the person in charge of the award ceremony going to explain how they come out with the result? Hmm I think they better and not leave unhappy fans hanging in the air.

No comments: