These few days I almost broke down. I think that I don't really enjoy school that much now. Everytime I go school, I will feel very stress. It is mainly due to peer pressure and also assignments. Perhaps one of these days I would have really gone mad and nobody will care? Well, yes I think so! Anyway I decided to give myself a break from anything related to school. I won't touch any schoolwork nor will I contact any peer from school. Life is about doing things that made you happy.



Forever blur Gina

As for LL, I look up to her recovering so strongly from her relationship
Singapore is so small. I saw Michelle Chia and Shaun Chen dating in Orchard. One thing about celebrities is that you will feel awkward when you see them trying to be like normal human beings doing normal things that normal human beings do. I also saw my ex-classmate Kenneth. Oh gosh, he is getting slimmer and slimmer each time I saw him. Waiter, give him some things to eat! Ariel was at Vivocity too but she walked away when she saw me.
Talking about Vivocity, I strongly suggest that none of you should go there until next time. Because it just open, many many people are heading there and that leads to a serious overcrowding. The NEL is so packed and not frequent and there were just too many people. Many shops aren't open yet and the shopping mall is very big. This made you headache. As for the F and B, almost all of them you need to queue up and all the queues are so damm long.
Today my family bid goodbye to our family car for a new one. I thought I really like the old one. Anyway, I better start planning for my programmes tomorrow before going back to DCMD on Monday morning. I know I won't be happy then if I hadn't enjoy my weekend thoroughly.
Singapore is so small. I saw Michelle Chia and Shaun Chen dating in Orchard. One thing about celebrities is that you will feel awkward when you see them trying to be like normal human beings doing normal things that normal human beings do. I also saw my ex-classmate Kenneth. Oh gosh, he is getting slimmer and slimmer each time I saw him. Waiter, give him some things to eat! Ariel was at Vivocity too but she walked away when she saw me.
Talking about Vivocity, I strongly suggest that none of you should go there until next time. Because it just open, many many people are heading there and that leads to a serious overcrowding. The NEL is so packed and not frequent and there were just too many people. Many shops aren't open yet and the shopping mall is very big. This made you headache. As for the F and B, almost all of them you need to queue up and all the queues are so damm long.
Today my family bid goodbye to our family car for a new one. I thought I really like the old one. Anyway, I better start planning for my programmes tomorrow before going back to DCMD on Monday morning. I know I won't be happy then if I hadn't enjoy my weekend thoroughly.
No comments:
Post a Comment