Saturday
In the morning, I met up with Audrey jie to submit her shoe design at Junction 8. I really think she stand a high chance of winning. Look!

We shopped for a while there. We actually went to this branded shop and there was a big big biggest sale! Some items were more than 50% off. I was so happy that I bought some clothes and kept smiling non stop after that. So happy!!!
The next destination is Tampiness. We are heading there, to Dino's house to do our CRS assignment. On the way, Audrey and Me saw a guy standing at a corner of the cabin. His dressing, hairstyle and whole appearance really look like our classmate Cris. A few mins later, that guy alighted the train and guess what?! The real CRIS came into the train and was standing at the same corner that guy is standing! It's unbelievable! It's really amazing! OMG OMG both Audrey and Me simply couldn't stop laughing and feeling amuzed! We all alighted at Tampiness.
In Tampiness, I saw my secondary school teacher Miss Jacqueline Koh. Hmm, she's still so pretty as ever. Dino was late and while on the way in the bus to his house, I was telling him my cousin use to stay in Tampiness, the HDB where they shot "Don't worry be happy" and now guess what, he is staying in the same block which my cousin use to stay. OMG! Another unbelievable! Haha! And I tell you, I straight away know there is Aveune 7 and I also know how to drive a car from my house to his house. Must take TPE one. So clever. Clap clap!
I enjoy exploring people's room. Hmm there are many secrets that I had found out. One of which is he once took neoprint alone! Hmm, how about another one? He has more soft toys than me! OMG! Hmm enough....better not say to much to spoil other people's image on this world wide website. Anyway, I was very overwhelmed by the good services provided by the host.
After that, we walked back to the interchange exploring Tampiness at the same time. I really felt that I was like a tourist because Tampiness seen so different from Bukit Timah and Ang Mo Kio! And the people too. Shopping at Tampiness Mall is great. I rank it Number 1 for it being the best neighbourhood shopping centre in Singapore.

Taking neoprint to me is one of the most tiring thing to do. I was so tired and was aching all over after taking neoprints lor. You see, the two still so energetic. Haiyo. We too went arcade and without fail, I won again. Yippee! We then had dinner or supper I should say. At about midnight, we got up the MRT station and GUESS WHAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! We saw Cris again! Audrey just couldn't stop laughing lor. It's really really very very super duper unbelievable!!!
Overall I enjoy coming to Tampiness and it's wouldn't be great without a fantastic fun loving host and also, the unbelievable Cris! Eastern guys rock! Next time bring me Changi Village eat the number Nasi Lemak in Singapore! Haha!
Sunday
I slept late yesterday thinking that I can sleep till late this morning but my mother got me up at 8 plus. My family and I went for breakfast at Tiong Bahru before heading to Alexandra Road to see cars. My dad is all excited about the new facelift of his car model. For a car freak like me, I won't miss a chance to go see showroom with anyone. I listen to everything (interest loan, road tax, COE, insurance, debate, km per litre etc.) that seen so chim to me and am happy to say, I learned a lot today! My cousins came too and they were lost while finding the place. They took a long time to find the way. What I want to say is I also know how to drive a car from my house to there. Ouch! When then I can drive a car man?!
Therefore the whole afternoon is spent in different car showrooms. Oh ya I saw She Huan Liang at Borneo Motors! He drove a Toyota Camry. He was with his son. Hmm, seeing many different car showrooms you can easily compare how good are the brands of different cars. So therefore, my whole afternoon was gone just like that. In the evening, went to my relative place and tada, now at night lo. I didn't rest nor done any homework today....feel a bit remoused and wasted now. I felt like throwing my anger on something now. Lian xiao xiao come let me beat your backside! Haha....okie I think this is one of my longest post ever. Bravo nicholas!
No comments:
Post a Comment