Last Sunday, I went doing social work by helping my hairdresser wrap gift hampers in a company at Ang Mo Kio. There, I met his friend, TG GOH, who was a top 10 make-up artist in Singapore. It was a pleasure meeting new people especially those who have a kind heart and want to help the society without anything in return. My friend Ryan strongly impressed me. He was so good at wraping gift hampers and even tieing the ribbons!
And now! For our OC presentation...

TADA! We had our OC presentation on Monday. You see? Our team spirit, the camaraderie that we had? All of us, the Disney Ambassadors are wearing Disney shirts. How cool is that yeah? Hmm let me see who's the tallest of the group members? Wow!

These are the fashion experts from the brand Nuovo Eta. Look at big fat pig Marvin's expression. So stiff. He? Fashion expert? Wahahahahahahaha! Because I am a self proclaimed fashion expert, I was hard on them during the Q and A section. Not purposely one la, coz I see big fat pig face and kept having the temptation to ask difficult questions. The moral of the story? Do not work with big fat pig in future. Haha, no la just kidding. Just for your information, big fat pig is a nice person. He just treat me bread this morning. Wee!
You know, sometimes fate is a very amusing thing. I was taking my medicine yesterday in school when Siew Ping realised I was drinking the medicine from the same medical clinic she went to. It was a very unglam medical clinic at French Road (Jalan Besar) and I simply cannot imagine someone from the same class as me go there to see doctor too. Fate is so amusing, really!
No comments:
Post a Comment