Friday, July 21, 2006

So NO to racism

Today is racial harmony day! While many poly students aren't aware about it, some of us from the class become the ambassador for this day. You get everyone looking at you everywhere around the school. Nevermind about people looking, promoting racial harmony is a part for everyone.


It is such an enjoyable day. Next stop, the National Day! Everyone is going to wear red and white on National Day's eve! I will be looking forward to it. But something to look forward to before that- Our class's theme party on Sunday!!!!!

Let me make it clear students and lecturers, you are to dress for the theme, NERD for the day. If you are not NERDY enough, you will be voted as the most unNERDY guest and guess what?! A very interesting forfeit awaits you! Vincent, Xiang Ge and Marvin better watch out! And of course the most NERDY person will be awarded.

Okie before I go, I want to thank Audrey, Khai, Dino, Syaiful, Xiao Hao, Stepany, Siu Ping and many more other people who help for the audition today. Thanks! Sorry no muacks!

No comments: