What the heck?!
I was chatting on the phone with my close friend the day before when I told her about some really bad things I've found out about myself recently. Firstly, I am easily jealous. I get jealous over small matters a person do for another person. I always think that I am not Mr Popular and that everyone else is Mr Popular and people are all surrounding them. I think this is bad. I wanna change!
The second thing I found out about myself is that I always think people have bad intentions or thoughts. I always tell myself "Don't think I don't know what you people are thinking." Take yesterday as an example, I was suppose to meet my friend at West Mall when it started raining and she sms me and tell me she don't want to go due to the rain. I just feel that she is just lazy and because I am not a close friend in her heart, she see a little bit rain only don't want to go. I felt that it's not big deed about raining. I can go out when rain why can't she. It's only after that when I felt that it's because the rain is so big and it's very troublesome for her as she has to climb up the overhead bridge and walk a very long distance to the bus stop. You see, I always think people around me are evil. I wanna change!
However recently, I really think a lot of people have bad intentions. Now I just want to say I trust no one even friends who think you are my close friends. Those who I trust, you may not know who you are either, I really want to thank you for being truthful about our friendship. Sometimes it may not be only because these people break their promise, expose your serects and tell liars that make me feel that I don't really trust them, sometimes it is due to the things they did, the things they did that make you hurt and got you asking yourself "Am I still your friend? Why are you doing these to me?"
Now lets just face it, look into reality, good people who you can trust and rely on are hard to find. If you treat people around you very truthful and very very good, don't expect they will appreciate it. You must not think that the efforts you put on the relationship is going to be worth it, in fact, you have to be prepared that these people will backstab you or betray/hate you one day.
I sound like some old man who have been through so much in life. Haha! Let's talk about the clubbing session yesterday at DXO to give today's post a good conclusion, I did not enjoy myself. Maybe because of the deejays. The music they play and they way they remixes it just don't suit me. The music is very slow, people in the dancefloor cannot really get high. Perhaps it's a wrong choice going to DXO. I prefer other clubs =)
No comments:
Post a Comment