Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Old memories
I was eating at South Buona Vista/Pasir Panjang Road (near Kent Ridge Park and Haw Par Villa) when me and my family decided to go back to my mum's very first home. It was a condo where she had a studio apartment on the third floor. Surprisingly I still remember the place! I remember it even though it I was only Nursery then. I felt so emotional because I really love that place. How I wish I am still staying there now. However, my mother's friend who stayed just the next door had moved out.

Now I have a dream that is to stay there in 10 years time. No matter it is a studio apartment or landed property, I really love to stay in that area, even though there is only 1 bus service there. The whole place is quiet, peaceful, greenery and very unlike many residential estates in Singapore.

We couldn't resist till we went to see a showflat opposite the condo. NICE NICE NICE, nice condo, nice location and nice price! Now that area is considered Prime area, prices of property there is comparable very those of Bt Timah's. Oh gosh! Now I will just say I hope to be staying there in 20 years time.

No comments: