Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Show me the HAIR
Hello everyone, it's been quite some time since I update my blog. A stressful and depress week for me. Firstly, I had been posted to 2 courses in poly, one by JAE and the other by JPSAE. I know I should feel lucky about it but you see, I took such long time to choose the courses in my choices and now that I ended up with 2, I kinda have to think and think and think for quite some time before deciding which to accept. But I think by now I had already more or less know which course I really want.

Secondly, I am up with some financial difficulties recently. I think I had spent too much. On a single day shopping trip, I would spend up to 3 digits of money. And just imagine, my mother is not giving me allowance and I am not working. I want to save money. I have to control myself. I really blame myself for not being able to control the temptation of not buying things.

Last but not least, tell me where is my love life? I hope my TAO HUA will rise from NOW!



I bought Michelle to my salon to perm her hair today. How is it? Everyone says its nice but she seen unsure about it. But let me tell you people now, nowadays, very little people do rebond liao. The trend is perm. Even guys like Rain and Seven perm their hair. However, some people are may not be suitable to perm then rebond is the right choice and vice versa.


This is what I had for lunch at Food Republic. I think the coffee is nice as it got the right aroma and unlike that of Ya Kun's, it is not so sweet. The egg tart is a must try. It's really very yummy! I love it so so much! Yum yum, my saliva has fallen out of my mouth liao lo.


And this is my dinner at a restaurant opened by a few canto aunties in Far East. The share is small so if you are on diet and want some really delicious food, this is a good choice. Also, the food is not so oily so therefore, it's really healthy to consume.

Yesterday I invited some friends to my house to watch an old movie call "The truth about Jane and Sam" starring Fann Wong and Peter Ho. Although we had already watched this movie, we really love to watch it again. The story is rather special and Fann Wong performance was brillant. Her image really look like Faye Wong's style in that movie. It's very Siao Sa and cool. I want to be Siao Sa too! Can anyone teach me how to? Haha! Btw, go listen to the theme song for this movie- "Ai jiu ai there's no why". Nice!

No comments: