Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nic at Sentosa
Hello everyone. I had a fun day yesterday at Sentosa. My friends actually planned the outing and asked me along. I felt like a tourist there because Sentosa had changed so much since the last time I went.



The weather was very very hot. Therefore, my friend had a good time sun-tanning. I old man liao so I stay under the shade and apply creams and eat and sing and take photos. At evening, we took the dragontrail to walk to the musical fountain. The fountain was boring but however, the effects on the fountain was very impressive.



See, the sun so big under I found it hard to open my eyes. But thankfully I had got no sun burnt. You will be surprised that I had got no mosquitoes bite. This reflects on how clean the beach is.



Sometimes when you want to go to the sea and play, beware of your stuffs. It is best if someone could be there to look after the stuffs. Look, a peacock is trying to find food but luckily we saw it and managed to stop it. If not, not only their food will be eaten, their bags will end up with holes.



The two girls had fun playing with the sands. Joey seen to be enjoying being trapped in the sand. Beware of sand bugs!



Lion king felt so refreshed after sun-tanning. In conclusion, I think Sentosa is a place where you can really have fun and de-stress. Many things there are pretty much different from mainland Singapore. Being there makes me feel like I am in another country or resort such as Bintan. In future, no matter who you are, if you are going Sentosa, ask me along hor!

No comments: