She is the first then TCS (Television Corporation of Singapore) artiste to be able to release an album and to be made famous in Taiwan. She is also Singapore's first export to Hollywood (Pan LingLing that one not counted). To date, she is the most busy Mediacorp artiste with projects from all over the world.
Many people may think that Fann is her christian name but actually Fann is her surname. So don't be mistaken because Wong is not her surname. As her full english name is Fan Wong Fang, it make sense why she is being called Fann Wong.
Just like Sun Ho, Sun is not her christian name. In fact, her real christian name is Angel. As you know, people in America put their surname behind. For example, Zhang Ziyi is now known as Ziyi Zhang. So if you do the same for Sun, it will be Yeow Sun Ho. But maybe because Yeow Sun Ho is not pleasing to the ears, they change to Sun Ho so that it sounds better (I presume). For me, people call me APB. This is the short form for my name. It sounds smooth, pleasing but hey hey, don't mistaken it as Asia Pacific Breweries.

Paparazzi from the region had photographs of her holding hands with Christopher Lee and therefore, the relationship was being revealed. Even so, there are still fans who go crazy over her.
In January, when she was in a shopping mall promoting the animation movie Zodiac, a male fan got a chance to get up close to her and kissed her on the cheek and asked her to marry him. Weeks ago, the same person grabbed her arms when she was about to leave after a magazine's birthday event and gave her a bunch of roses.
Although rumours had said that she is going to star in the next sequence of Shanghai Knights, there are no comfirmations yet. Guess her fans can keep their fingers crossed and meanwhile, wait for her another major production of the year, where she will lend her voice for a international animated movie, Tekken 2006.
While doing some research about her, I found this picture which you guys may wanna take a look. It's stunning. Click here.

I had sudden thought of writting about Fann because of this touching song. This is a break-up song for couple and I think the lyrics is very touching. I hereby delicate this song to Michelle, me and all those people who felt lost after their break-up with their ex(s).
Always on my mind -Fann Wong
I didn't know until I lost you
The love we shared
The sweetest memories
I'll keep it safe
So that you'll be free
Hold back the tears
Keep it inside
You told me so
If you should ever go
Matter of time
True love will be unfold
And every word it fills my mind
And you smile it lingers
It's just not getting easy
I just couldn't find a way to make it better
I miss you so much dear
You know
The photograph by my bed and all the settings
They stay the same and I'm getting used to
Live my life each day with a prayer
The world can pass me by
I don't care
They said that time
Is gotta heal the pain
I know it won't for me mm...
It won't not for me
No comments:
Post a Comment