Saturday, December 17, 2005


N and J at Salon

Brought Jacqueline to do hair rebonding the other day at my salon. The result is good, super straight! It turned that fat old pig woman to a beautiful, lovely lady, aka Leng Loi. Wee Wee (whistle). I dyed my hair. It turned out to be pretty well. All the people who saw it said it suit me and is very nice. The colour is rather striking, means you can see me from far away. The colour is pink, orange, red, brown or purple I also dunno. It actually depends how you see it.

Will be starting my second job tomorrow. This job is special because not only the pay is high, I get to be with Jacqueline and Augustine. It really mean a lot to me working with my good friends. As you know, I will be damm damm bored when working so please please ask me where I work and drop me a visit. I give you free sample okie?

Went clubbing at Muhammad Sultan yesterday. Wanted to be in Ministry of Sound at Clark Quay but too long liao the queue. There, you see Singaporeans like never before. Not only they dress very well, they are very hyper-active. They dance till so funny and it isn't strange to see drunken people there. Sexy ladies and gentlemen is a sure to see. I was very very high. I dance like siao ding dong. Luckily, SG got no paparazzi. Otherwise, I will kana caught on tape de. To this new hobby of mine, you rocks! You are the best way to relieve stress and away from all troubles in my life.

No comments: