Saturday, December 31, 2005


Motorola L6

To get or not to get, if I want then get if I don't want then don't get, if I won't regret buying then get if I will regret buying then I don't get...whether I should get a not I still don't. Why I want to get? About a year ago, I already saw this phone on the magazine and felt really in love with it. It is slim and classic, so suitable for a high-class person like me, Heehee**Why I don't want to get? Because it is cheap. I asked a tele-shop yesterday and was told that just the phone itself is only $398. With a new Starhub plan, you can get this phone at only $67! Why is this new release model so cheap than expected? Is it because it's functions are lousy? No I don't think so. Ryan, whose sister is a handphone specialise said that it is because the parts inside the phone are old and outdated. But who can tell? Cheap means its market value is low. Also, I want a black L6. Will Motorola have a black L6 to be released in the near future just like the V3? Ahh! What a dilemma I am in now. Handphones experts, if you are here, please help me analyse.

No comments: