Wednesday, December 21, 2005


Children of Heaven

Children are the cutest thing on heaven. Remember my cousin Hiong who got married earlier this year? His wife gave birth to a baby boy on 20th December. Went to see the baby with my mummy just now. What I want to say is I love baby I love baby I love baby I love baby! I want to have my own children! I don't care if my wife love me or not and don't mind a divorce but I must have the children. Knock knock! I guess I had day-dreamed too overboard. But come to think of that, I had already thought of the names for my son and daughter. Ahh! While carrying my cousin's baby just now, I just know that I will be very very very very happy when I am going to carry my own baby in future. I look forward to that =)

Come friday night, I will be leaving Singapore for holiday. I will miss my friends and the christmas moments in Singapore. May all of you guys have fun and enjoy. I shall join you all in the countdown party to 2006 bahx! Hurray! 2006 coming liao lo. Gotta plan my resolutions soon. 2006 is going to be the turning point in my life (I hope).

Working is sometimes nice and sometimes not nice...haha! What talking me?! Okie, I have to thank Jacqueline and Augustine for tolerance and to take over my shifts when I am overseas from Friday. Since the first day on Saturday to now, I only work 2 shifts. Basically I have to say I don't like this job and secondly, this is due to my "San Fen Zhong Re Du" way of life whereby I want to work or not depends on whether I am happy. Today I may be telling them I don't want to work anymore and hated this job very much but tomorrow I will be telling them I will be working the next shift for the next day and that this job is very challenging. Heehee...anyway, I will be working tomorrow. Warning! This may be my last day on this job, haha! So please drop by to see me tomorrow.

My parents every week also go Malaysia buy things. Sometimes I follow but sometimes I don't. Yesterday, I follow them to because I want to go to City Plaza buy things. I never thought that Malaysia is such a not bad place to shop until yesterday. I bought bags and bags of clothings and stuffs. The variety are as much as that of Singapore's but the price are sometimes more cheaper. Also, in Malaysia, there are a lot of nice shops where you can't found in Singapore. Two good examples are my favourite ice-cream store, Baskin 31 Robbins and my cute cute hunts, World of Cartoons. However, in my heart, I still prefer shopping at HongKong.

No comments: