Thursday, June 02, 2005


the S chart

Hey there! With the announcement of taiwan's one and only Xiao S getting married, it added up to the total number of 3! 3 of my idols whose names begin with "S" are taken. Oh my! Some updates about this week. Go to school everyday from 6 plus to 5 plus. Was scolded by Mrs Nigam yesterday for going to West Mall and late for her remindial for an hour. She was so worry. Today, to ensure that we go for her lesson, she treats us (9 students), the Food and Nutrition pupils PizzaHut. She ordered Pesi+2 large pizzas+2 garlic loaves! Was so touched. When JY's mouth got sauce, she took tissue and wipe for him. When praising me for good behaviour and doing my work, she gave me a massage. When JY is asleep, she gave him a pinch on his face. Kekeke...

But I can't stand someone there who is so calculative. When bring sweets to school, it's understood that you will also give your friends. But after giving, she wanted that friend to vomit out because she wanted to it despite having ate so many already. She also wanted Mrs Nigam to treat us food this Friday but I suggest not to because I felt that it wasn't very nice. Then she asked me to be the only who don't eat on Friday. If not for some students who are there, I would had already scolded her and put her down! Low-class!

No comments: