Friday, June 17, 2005


A Condominium

Look what I found at Club Street or rather Mohammad Ali Lane. A ancient china royal building-like condominium. Very nice but I don't think I will like to stay in such a place because I find it eerie. Today when I wake up, I received a msg from China. It is the cheat who is very popular now. They lied by saying you had won some prize and asked you to call to China to claim the prize and so and somehow cheat your money. I felt so angry when I receive this message that I wanna call them and scold them for lying smart Singaporeans but later I felt that I shouldn't spend overseas calls money on pyranoids! However I still have a temptation of reporting to the police. But come to think of that, there's nothing much which the police can do also.

No comments: