Sunday, June 26, 2005


Love it or Hate it

This is my new hairstyle and you may love it or hate it. Nic boi is in terrible depression! This is mainly due to the fact that school is opening tomolo and I still have so many undone assignments. Yes! You heard it right. This good boi next door is lazy and gone astray during the holidays. Another main reason of the depression is after watch this show by a media university in Taiwan. I have been following the works by these group of people and this particular work is very impressive. It's quite touching and a little need of parent's guild (PG). To watch, click here! It's about this guy likes this guy but this guy already likes this girl but later this guy found that he had to make a choice between two. Promise me you watch patiently because it's about 45mins and I think you won't regret watching. The next reason is because of someone. This person forgot about our meeting and hasn't even send me a message to tell me about it. I waited and waited...HAIXXxxx. Last but not least, the Superstar show. Was watching the repeat just now and was really sad to see them crying and hugging each other because 2 of each sex had to go. I almost break down. Shen ar, jiu jiu wo bah!

No comments: