Thursday, November 29, 2007

TGIW
Yesterday was a super duper Wednesday for us. An event which we've all been waiting for. An event that we had put a lot of time and effort to prepare.



Before the real thing in the evening, we had a birthday surprise for Daryl, Siu Ping and Salim. Jazzreal brought donuts instead of cakes this time round. It's good because we've been eating cake and are a little sick of them. However, donuts are as fattening as cake too.




Candid shot while preparing for the group photo.



My lovely SPACE team were rushing through the 4 notice boxes outside HIVE. It was a really tough job from buying the stuffs, taking photos for it, printing and executing it. But we totally enjoy doing it and we thank all our helpers.




Finally the party started!!!




The first session was with Azhar's friend, but apparently, she had this really hard to pronounce name so I totally forgotten about her name. But I admire her a lot because she holds a very interesting job and I like it.



The next speaker is Alex Ow from Wizards of Light Photography. He shared with us about how is it like being a photographer and the things that he did. I think being a photography is really very tough and there are so much things to do. Kudos to him.

Anyway I had a bad dream about Ryan Tan Guo Zheng yesterday. Apparently, he did something wrong and everyone including Azhar is very angry with him. And so, the people in 01 had to chop off his head as a punishment. I was against it and cried like hell. I don't even dare to see the killing process. His head eas already on the floor when I entered HIVE. Desmond is evil, Shermin is evil, Jon is so so so so evil. In the end, I decided to investigate on the issue and found out that Ryan is not at fault. And immediately, he came back to life. END

No comments: