I am only Human
People who know me will know that one of my objectives in life is to have integrity and doing things that are morally upright. Yea, that sound very great and I sound like Oprah Winfrey but believe it or not, it's true.
Likewise, if I did something wrong, I wouldn't have put the blame on other things or people. And I don't like to be blamed for things that is not my fault.
A long story to tell, but here's a simplify version of it-
I wanted to send something very very important to me, more important than Rocky, more important than Dee, via Hotmail a few days ago...
After spending a few hours preparing for it, I finally laid my mouse onto the "Send" button. Suddenly, a error message appeared- "The server is busy, please try sending again later." I was like okie, I'll try sending again. Who knows, the error message appeared again. I began to panic!
I took a few seconds to remain calm, and press "Send" again. The error message appeared for a few more times and I continued pressing the "Send" button in my Hotmail until I reached to the page that says "Your message has been sent." Finally I was relieved.
As I had a few more recipients to send to, I did the same thing again when I see the error message. I thought it was a common thing as Hotmail is really a popular mail service throughout the whole world and it is okie for their server to be busy at times.
Who on earth knows on the next day, some of the recipients replied and said that they had received multiple copies of the same mail from me.
And so now I am warning you, if you are a user of Hotmail and see that error message, please think carefully if you should press the "Send" button again because your message MAY and MAY NOT be sent to the recipient.
Not surprisingly, MANY of my classmates also met with the same problem and did the same thing that I did- pressing the "Send" button until it reads "Your message has been sent."
Now, let me make a conclusion
- This message that me and my classmates are sending is so important to us that we want to make sure the message has been successfully sent to the recipient.
- Nicky and classmates feel that Hotmail is at fault for giving the wrong message.
- This is serious matter, not a game or drama series.
- I am putting blame on Hotmail for something that is factual.
So if you are using Hotmail, please be careful. I don't want to see anything bad happening to everyone that I know due to this matter.

No comments:
Post a Comment