Monday, May 02, 2005


Pick of the day

I love the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sports Coupé. However it is very expensive. What I can only do is to admire it. But I hate Joanne Peh. She is disgusting and so action. When asked about who control her finance, she reply by saying it's her and tell people about her going to spa and facial. Upon telling people that she is conservative, she claimed that her bills are not a lot but added that the amount is probably an amount her mum would never see herself spending in a month. And who cares you are the head perfect in Temasek Secondary? And what cares the reason why you cannot get into the Students' Council in JC? Enough is enough! This is not the first you are showing off on local press. I am not jealous but just felt that it's too over, fake and ACTION. To be frank, I rather see Celest Chong on the press because at least she is more trueful and still can make me laugh.

No comments: