
Focus
The show "FOCUS" became the talk of the town days before it was broadcasted on national television. News-anchor 曾月丽 (ZYL) was bold in asking questions and 夏祎 (XY) answered the questions confidently. Both women are tought and determined. In my opinion, I think both of them are at wrong. ZYL stick to her usual firm style of hosting but sometimes she went overboard. As a viewer I felt that she is trying to force XY to confess that she is the third party. Her attitude was not very good at times. When asked such questions by ZYL, XY answered those questions. However, she sometimes cannot control herself. The last part where she said that the interview will end here and immediately drop the mic angrily at the sofa is not very nice of her. I don't think she has the right to do that. It was certainly an eye-opening experience for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment