Birthday cakes overdose
I've realised that one of the main reason why am I growing fatter and fatter and fatter is because of the birthday cakes. Last weekend I ate 2 birthday cakes. This week, I had one for Jazreel's brithday on friday and another one today for my aunty.
And after school reopens, I am having my favourite Chao Kway Tiao with extra Zhu You Zha every week. The thing is next week is holiday but that won't stop me from eating more Zhu You Zha either.
Yesterday I had conference with Ryan and gang. We were talking about the lizards. Anyway I really hate that lizard in my room, someone want to come help me catch? Back to our conference, they had really bad experiences with lizard before. I thought I was so much luckier. And I learned something new, that is only female cockcoaches can fly and they only can fly when they are pregnant. Interesting fact huh.
Today my mother and me meet up with Candy and James for breakfast at Junction 8 Ding Tai Fung. As predicted, I ate a lot of Xiao Long Bao.
My latest iTunes top 25 most played songs.


No comments:
Post a Comment