Our class had our East Coast Park Outing on Wednesday. On the way walking towards the meeting point in East Coast Park, there was a heavy downpour and shortly after about 15 mins, the big sun came out and is freaking hot already. Weather these days, shake head.
The food bought was nice but the pizza which we order was more delicious. This is indeed my first time having picnic with so many people. Although it is on a weekday, there were so many peope in the park. And ya! They games we played were fun and I totally enjoyed it. Basically, I see my another side, that is the sporty side of me. It was gone ever since I have no PE lessons. I couldn't believe how fast I could run when I was playing dog and bone. And Stepany, I apologise for hitting you so hard when playing this game. Wahaha!
This video clip is showing us resting. Apparently, Daryl's leg was cramp (old man) and he had to flaunt his hong kong feet at the start of the video.
This is us playing the eagle catching the chicks. Immediately after the game, both the mother hen and the eagle did not continue on playing the other games as they were to exhausted. Oh man I really love these childhood games. I was laughing and shouting all along.
The last video is us playing Hai Dai Quan. The losing team will go all the way into the sea. However that team played cheat. So unprofessional hor.
For more photos, you can check it out in my WRETCH photo gallery. And now... just may you be questioning which is the best selling album in Taiwan now (Click to enlarge).
G-Music Chart
5 Music Chart
Something to add on. I was reading this article on Warner Music website about SUN and thought it is pretty interesting and you may want to read it too.



No comments:
Post a Comment