Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Birthday Surprise for Andrea



Just when she thought our photography group is doing outdoor pratical, stopping her from enjoying and celebrating her birthday.......she never knew that the rest of the classmates were hiding somewhere to give her a birthday surprise.


Everyone in the Cine foodcourt were looking at us. Nevermind about that. We went to watch "Click" after that. I would say its a nice movie, basically a mixture of comedy and family love. I also think that it tells us the moral of loving your family, treasuring the times you have with them. To me, it was really a touching movie, very well written. Bro was Ah Choo-ing non stop as he sat beside me. Wonder whether is really cold or is he crying over the touching movie. Vincent on my other side, kept laughing at the same tone. His laughter never change.


Tada! It's my first time taking neoprint with so many people. Good thing everyone's face was in, just that Lian Xiao Xiao face really very small. And the oldest guy (white shirt) there simply look like some kid who had just ran out of Kindergarden.

I remembered reading the newspaper somewhere that there will be stricter rules on bus service companies in Singapore. Apparently, the waiting time for buses should not be more than 20 minutes. However, I took four SMRT buses to and back from home for the whole of today and for three of the buses, I waited for more than twenty minutes. Perhaps the new rule hasn't started yet!

No comments: