
Celest Chong
Oh my god! Oh my god! Celest can be a joker. Did you guys see her hair on the NKF Show?? It was worser than the one she had at the Miss Singapore Universe 2005. What happened actually? Could she have been unhappy about not getting the Lux Super Rich or Ginvera White Tea Spa Shampoo endorsements? And can anyone tell me why is she at this show? Did she perform anything? I am sorry I didn't managed to watch the whole show....let me guess, did she sang that song "Free" AGAIN? If really got her I think must go and watch the repeat. It's going to be more funny that Liang Po Po. Sharon's dress was ugly and god bless Diana Ser isn't hosting. Otherwise she will be snatching away Cao Qitai's line again. Quan Yifeng and Guo Liang did a great job. I found Constance Song brave. And did MediaCorp TV Holdings made Kym one of their Ah Jies?
No comments:
Post a Comment